Principal Electrical Engineer - Data Centres (Design)
Up to £57,000 (DoE) + benefits
We are looking for an experienced Principal Electrical Engineer to join our client's fast expanding M&E Consultancy team at their office in Oxfordshire.
The ideal candidate will be a Chartered Engineer and educated to degree level in a relevant industry. Someone with a minimum of seven years' experience with strong technical knowledge in building service design particularly in Data Centres.
Roles & Responsibilities
As a Principal Electrical Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- Overall running of medium size projects
- Continuous reviewing of Electrical Engineering concepts and developing solutions
- Designing electrical building systems, facilities and products
- Attend team meetings focusing on Project Design liaising with PM's and architects
- Sign off on engineering - related documentation from the design department
- Outline and present design plans to clients and design team
Skills & Qualifications
We are looking for someone with the following:
- Ideally a Chartered Engineer or working towards
- Educated to degree level or above
- Technical experience within Data Centres
Salary & Package
What's on offer for this exciting role:
- A competitive salary of up to £57K depending on experience
- Discretionary bonus
- Contributory pension scheme
To apply for this position, please send a copy of your updated CV along with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or dial 02393 910034 and ask to speak with Molly Mcdermott who can tell you more about this exciting opportunity.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. Astute is also committed to the government's Disability Confident Employer initiative. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.