Pricing and Business Operations Analyst
Our client, a global pioneer within the green business and the largest processer of flexible packing in the world, are looking for a Pricing and Business Operations Analyst to join their established West London team.
As Pricing Analyst you will be responsible for the full management of the pricing process supporting the sales team in developing new business.
As Pricing Analyst you will be responsible for but not limited too;
- Cost analysis, internal and external budget projections, developing financial reporting and supporting month-end close processes
- Analyze business performance by running cost analysis to ensure profit goals are met
- Work with account managers and business development to develop budgets for strategic customers
- Review and manage the client's sales data and customer performance information
- Develop a detailed working knowledge of the clients recycling supply chains including vendor competencies, costs and overall efficiency
- Prepare briefs, presentations and analyses of product performance, and make recommendations for continuing improvements.
- Outline and manage implementation of new products, financial processes and operational initiatives
As the ideal candidate you will have strong working experience within an analytical role across various business functions. You will have experience of compiling, analysing and reporting on various forms of data to achieve a required output and create commercial pricing strategies providing strong business support and strategy.
As a candidate you will have a BA/BS in finance, economics or business preferred. You will be a team player, have advanced Excel skills and have ability to manage expectations.
For a confidential discussion and further details please forward your CV to Lauren White at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02392222965 .
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.