Policy Advisor - Renewable Energy
Our client, a leading company working in the Renewable Energy sector, currently require a Policy Advisor to join their team.
Roles & Responsibilities
Reporting directly to the Policy Manager, as Policy Advisor, you will be responsible for:
- Analysing data for monthly generation of Power, Heat Production and Gas.
- Assisting with the compliance of obligations and supporting new applications under the Renewable Heat Incentive and Feed in Tariff support schemes.
- Helping to coordinate environmental assessments of Anaerobic Digestion plants
- Working with the project team to manage the process of gas and electrical connections from initial enquiry to final connection.
- Other duties as required
Skills & Qualifications
We are looking for someone with the following:
- Qualified to degree level in an Environmental/Science discipline
- Someone who is passionate to work in the Renewable Energy industry
- An understanding of tender processes and auditing would be desirable but not essential
Salary & Package
What's on offer for this exciting role:
A competitive salary of ~£25,000 including benefits.
This is a fantastic opportunity to gain experience and an opportunity to progress your career in the Renewable Energy sector.
If you are interested in this position, please send a CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com or ring 02393 910 034 and ask to speak to Molly McDermott who can tell you more.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.