Rate - £187/Day
Contract - 8 Months
I am looking to recruit a plumber for an 8-month contract in the Lewisham area. You will need to be experienced and be capable of working to a good standard.
- Installs pipes and fixtures, such as sinks and toilets, for water, gas, steam, air, or other liquids.
- Installs supports for pipes, equipment, and fixtures prior to installation. Assembles fittings and valves for installation.
- Modifies length of pipes, fixtures, and other plumbing materials as needed for a building.
- Uses saws and pipe cutters as necessary.
- Installs heating and air-conditioning systems, including water heaters.
- Collaborates with contractors, construction workers, electricians, pipefitters, and steamfitters in installing and repairing plumbing.
- Tests plumbing systems for leaks and other problems. Analyses problem and identifies appropriate tools and materials for repair.
- Performs inspections of plumbing systems to identify and replace worn parts.
- Completion of plumbing apprenticeship and/or qualified to NVQ Level 3 in plumbing maintenance/installation or equivalent.
- Experience working as a plumber, preferably within a healthcare environment.
To apply please contact Kyle Ward on 02393 911 227 or alternatively, send a copy of you CV to Kward@astutetechnical.co.uk
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.