Plant Technician - Renewable Energy
Up to £32,000 DoE
Our client, an organisation working within the fast-growing renewable energy sector, currently require a Plant Technician / Operations Technician / Maintenance Technician to join their team. You will be responsible for the operations & maintenance of the process plant & machinery, as well as operating the mobile plant on site such as a loading shovel.
As a Plant Technician, you'll be tasked with:
- Controlling and monitoring operations of the renewable energy process plant using the plant control systems, so experience of PLC / SCADA / DCS systems would be advantageous.
- Carrying out inspections & checks, as well as planned & reactive maintenance on the process plant such as pumps, gearboxes, motors etc.
- Operating the mobile plant on site which will include loading shovels.
- Ensuring adherence with health & safety requirements at all times.
- Other duties as required.
In order to be considered for this role, you will need to have proven experience in a similar Plant Technician / Mechanical Maintenance position, ideally in a power generation / renewable energy / process plant environment. A relevant electrical or mechanical engineering qualification (apprenticeship / NVQ / City & Guilds etc.) would also be advantageous, as would mobile plant operations experience & tickets.
They're offering a competitive salary of up to £32,000 depending on experience. You will need to be flexible and able to work as part of a 24/7 shift pattern (days & nights), with the occasional overtime requirement.
If you would like to apply for this Plant Technician role, then please send a copy of your CV to email@example.com, or call Kyle Shinn on 02392 288 284 for more information.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. Astute is also committed to the government's Disability Confident Employer initiative. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.