Plant Operator - Renewable Energy
Up to £26,500 + Benefits
Thirsk, North Yorkshire
We're currently seeking an Operations Technician / Plant Operator / Process Operator to be responsible for the operations & first line maintenance of a Renewable Energy process plant which are based in the North Yorkshire area. Our client is a leading company who operate within the Waste Management & Renewable Energy sectors.
The main responsibilities for the Plant Operator include:
- Carrying out day to day operations of the renewable energy process plant
- Using SCADA control systems to monitor the process
- Carrying out first line planned & reactive maintenance of the plant which will include working on pumps, conveyors, gearboxes, pipework etc.
- Feeding fuel into the process using mobile plant such as telehandlers & forklift trucks (FLT)
- Ensuring adherence with health & safety at all times
- Other duties as required
Experience and Qualifications needed:
- Ideally hold a relevant qualification in Mechanical Engineering or Electrical Engineering (such as an apprenticeship / City & Guilds / NVQ / HNC / HND etc.)
- Experience carrying out maintenance on process plant such as pumps & conveyors
- Knowledge of SCADA / DCS control systems is advantageous
- An in-date forklift licence would be ideal but is not essential
What's in it for me?
- They're offering a salary of up to £26,500 depending on experience
- A great benefits package which includes a bonus scheme
- This is an exciting opportunity to work for a leading organisation within the renewable energy sector.
How to apply:
Please email a copy of your up to date CV to email@example.com or call Kyle Shinn on 02392 288 284 for more information.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.