£11.00 per hour
We are currently looking for Plant Operators to join one of the leading Waste Management specialists in the South. Working at their Waste Recycling Facility, these Plant Operators will be responsible for operating, inspecting and maintaining the Loading Shovel plant on-site involved in the sorting, segregation and movement of Waste Materials.
Working as a Plant Operator, you will be responsible for:
- Operating, Inspecting and Maintaining 360 Excavator and Loading Shovel plant on-site.
- Carrying out activities to move, sort and segregate waste materials at the waste recycling facility.
- Operation of equipment 10 tonne +
- Occasional cover at other waste facilities as required.
To be considered you should have experience operating one of the below:
- 360 Excavator 10 tonne above and below
- Loading Shovel
- Wheeled Loading Shovel
Candidates must hold the relevant training certificates and have a flexible attitude to work.
To apply for this position, please forward your CV to Gemma Nixon at email@example.com or call 02392 222 964.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.