Plant Manager - Renewable Energy
Up to £45,000 + Benefits
Our client, a leading & expanding company working within the renewable energy industry, currently require a Plant Manager / Site Manager / Operations Manager to join their team. You will be responsible for managing the site operations of their renewable energy process plant based in the Wisbech area.
As a Plant Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Managing the day-to-day operations & maintenance of the process plant.
- Maximising plant performance whilst ensuring a safe, efficient & cost-effective operation.
- Ensuring adherence & compliance to Health, Safety & Environmental regulations & standards.
- Managing & improving operational standards, systems & procedures.
- Managing, developing, training & recruiting staff, as well as conducting appraisals.
- Providing regular reports on plant performance to the senior management team.
- Other duties as required.
In order to be considered for this position, you will need to have proven experience working in a similar Plant Manager / Site Manager / Operations Manager role, with a background ideally in the Renewable Energy, Water Treatment, Waste Management, Power Generation or similar heavy process sector. You'll also need to possess hands on electrical or mechanical engineering skills and qualifications (apprenticeship / City & Guilds / NVQ / HNC / HND etc.).
This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing company within the renewable energy sector! They're offering a competitive salary of up to £45,000 depending on experience, plus the benefits package.
If you would like to apply for this Plant Manager role, the please send a copy of your up to date CV to email@example.com or call Kyle Shinn on 02392 288 284 for more information.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. Astute is also committed to the government's Disability Confident Employer initiative. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.