£45,000 - £50,000
Our client, a leading project and programme management consultancy, currently require a Planning Engineer to join their infrastructure team in the busy London office. The ideal candidate will have extensive experience a planning role, using Primevera products, and working within the rail / highway industries.
Role & Responsibilities
As a Planning Engineer you are responsible for developing, tracking and reporting on project progress and ensuring the most time and cost effective solutions are in place.
- Ensuring plans meet client specifications.
- Developing and tracking cost effective project plans using Primavera software.
- Reporting on project progress on a weekly / monthly basis.
- Reporting and estimating timescales and costs of project.
- Collaborating with site managers, surveyors, engineers and stakeholders to ensure project plans meet quality requirements.
Skills & Qualifications
We are looking for someone with the following:
- A degree, diploma or qualified by extensive experience.
- Experience with Primavera products, such as P6.
- Experience of infrastructure projects, including rail and highways.
- Flexibility to work on site or in office as needed.
- Experience or knowledge of resourcing, progress measurement, earned value anaylisi, completion forecasting and status reporting.
- Strong communication and presentation skills (both written and verbal.)
What's on Offer:
- Competitive salary.
- Career development programme
- Holiday and benefits package.
If you are interested in this role, please contact Kelly Clarke on 02393910035 or email email@example.com
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.