Planner Scheduler / Project Controller - Data Centres
Salary: Competitive Salary plus Flights, Accommodation & Daily Travel Allowance
Start date: As soon as possible
We are currently recruiting for a Planner Scheduler / Project Controller for a hyperscale data centre project in Holland.
As Planner Scheduler / Project Controller you will have previous experience with Primavera P6, working on data centre, pharmaceutical or power engineering projects for M&E contractors.
As Planner Scheduler / Project Controller your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Monitoring and progressing the plan/schedule, making any necessary changes
- Developing recovery schedules and contingency plans to meet changed objectives
- Reviewing planning risks and updating the risk register
- Reporting actual performance and variance against plan and forecast outcomes. Highlighting key milestones and critical path issues to members of the team, providing an assessment of the impact of these issues and recommending solutions to correct the position
- Identifying resource requirements
- Highlighting areas of concern regarding construction progress and reviewing mitigation measures with the project team; including compensation events and the cause and effect that this will have
- Assisting Project Managers as directed with planning related matters and attending meetings as required with project teams and clients
- Ensuring the production of up to date programmes/schedules throughout the project lifecycle
Relevant candidates will have come from projects of a similar nature i.e. data centres, pharmaceutical facilities or power stations and will have worked for M&E contractors
If you are interested in this role then please contact Ben Johns on 02393 910 041 or email@example.com
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.