Rate - £350-£400 per day
Duration - 6 Months
Location - Edinburgh
We are recruiting for a onsite P6 Planner on a large Energy from Waste (EFW) plant in Scotland. The role focuses on providing and maintaining a programme plan to drive the onsite delivery team to completion around numerous site modifications during the performance and testing phase of new built plant.
You will be responsible for:
- Managing the project programme to completion.
- Establishing and monitoring key milestones, required of the project, to allow for successful progression and completion of the project.
- Provide routine reporting to all relevant management levels around weekly and monthly findings.
The candidate would require:
- Experience in projects from a similar sector (Power Generation, Biomass, Petrochemical), size and complexity (ideally).
- You will also have extensive experience of using Primavera P6 and/or MS Project (essential).
To apply for this role please contact Daniel Don please email your CV to email@example.com. Additionally, should you have any questions please feel free to call 03292288206.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. Astute is also committed to the government's Disability Confident Employer initiative. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.