Performance Analyst - Solar
Salary competitive DoE, plus company benefits
Based in Bath, initially working remotely from home
We are looking to recruit an experienced Performance Analyst to monitor systems and identify performance issues with large scale Solar PV Ground mount plant across the UK and Ireland.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced asset Performance Analyst or ambitious Graduate, looking to work on larger scale Solar PV assets. Our Client, a reputable Global Market Leader in the funding, development and long-term management of Solar PV projects is offering this exciting role as their current operation team is expanding.
The main responsibilities of a Performance Analyst include:
- Monitoring SCADA systems for asset performance issues and trends, collecting and interpreting data.
- Producing reports on the performance of the business, factoring in financial, operational, and customer metrics for presentation to the Senior Management team.
- To identify best working practices, making recommendations to improve asset performance and efficiency.
- Compile and present information verbally, visually, and in writing, including information going to out to the wider Group Executive and the Board.
- Other duties, as required
To be considered for this Performance Analyst role, you must have:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in engineering, business/management, or science-related field
- Demonstrable experience in a highly analytical role or field
- Strong grasp of basic statistical methods for data analysis
- Understanding of the power sector would be advantageous
This position will be based from their office in Bath, though initially you will be working from home owing to the current pandemic. All training and induction services will be conducted remotely over the internet and on the phone, with further development and training provided at a later stage.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a leading company in the Renewable Energy & Solar PV industry. Offering a competitive remuneration package, excellent benefits, including health insurance, along with fantastic training and development, for you to continually grow with this global company.
If you would like to apply for this Performance Analyst role, please email a copy of your latest CV to email@example.com or call Kate Tyrrell on 02392 222960 .
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. Astute is also committed to the government's Disability Confident Employer initiative. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.