P6 Planner - Nuclear Division
Very competitive salary
Astute have been selected to source a P6 Planner in Staffordshire to join a company who deal in business intelligence and advanced automation.
Roles & Responsibilities
Reporting directly to the Operations Manager (Nuclear), as a P6 Planner, you will be responsible for:
- Supporting the project management team with the planning, control, coordination and performance planning of customer projects
- Using Primavera P6, you'll lead the planning team to produce and maintain project plans and resource allocation plans
- You'll work closely with project managers, customers and suppliers to provide services to the agreed plan/work schedule
- Continually and accurately report performance, progress, resource utilisation and commercial information to the Operations Manager
- Maintaining all relevant paper records, compliance information as well as upskilling the team with coaching and support, especially with the use of the P6 planning tool
- Be flexible as the role may involve some working from sites and short periods of working away
Skills & Qualifications
We are looking for someone with the following:
- Experience and competence using project planning tools, especially Primavera P6
- NEC3/4 experience working with a main contractor
- Experience with CEMAR
- Project planning experience of software development and control systems lifecycle would be advantageous
- Experience of compensation events and delay analysis
Salary & Package
What's on offer for this exciting role:
- A competitive salary to be discussed upon application
- Company benefits, pension and perks
If you are interested in this position, please send a CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com or ring 02393 910108 and ask to speak to Tim Norford who can tell you more.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. Astute is also committed to the government's Disability Confident Employer initiative. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.