Outage Planner / Scheduler - CCGT
We are recruiting for an experienced Outage Planner/Scheduler on a contract basis to work on a CCGT power station in London which generates 400mw of power and to also carry out the same duties on another leading CCGT power station in a different location. You will be responsible for the outage planning and coordination ensuring efficient execution of all works across the outage.
Roles & Responsibilities
Reporting directly to the Plant Manager, as the Outage Planner you will be responsible for:
- Planning and coordinating all works across the outage using planning software such as Primavera and SAP.
- Carry out reports of the process of the outage and its effectiveness against set KPI's
- Scope and identify opportunities across the outage to highlight areas where costs can be saved.
- Ensure all HSE requirements are being met
Skills & Qualifications
We are looking for someone with the following:
- To have experience planning large scale outages in a heavy industrial process plant I.E CCGT, CHP, EFW
- An HNC or equivalent in an engineering discipline.
- Experience using a project planning computer software such as: Primavera or Microsoft Project Planning and SAP
- To understand and to have implemented HSE regulations and management
Salary & Package
What's on offer for this exciting role:
- Competitive Rate
- Contract position
- Mileage allowance between the two sites
If you are interested in this position, please send a CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com or ring 02393 910 037 and ask to speak to Luke
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.