Operations Technician - Renewable Energy
£30-32k DoE + Benefits
Isle of Sheppey, Kent
We're currently seeking an Operations Technician / Engineering Technician to be responsible for the safe operations & maintenance of a brand-new renewable energy process plant which is based on the Isle of Sheppey in Kent. You will be joining a growing organisation who specialise in the development & operations of renewable energy plants.
As an Operations Technician, you will be responsible for:
- The operations & maintenance of the renewable energy process plant, which will involve working on pumps, gas injection systems, high pressure & steam systems etc.
- Performing checks, inspections & routine maintenance across the whole plant such as on pumps, motors, gearboxes, conveyors etc.
- Monitoring the operations of the plant using the SCADA control systems.
- Ensuring adherence with health & safety at all times.
- Other duties as required.
In order to be considered for this position, you will need to have proven experience in a similar Operations Technician role where you've been responsible for the operations & maintenance of high pressure or steam systems. You should also hold a relevant engineering qualification (apprenticeship / City & Guilds / NVQ / HNC / HND etc.).
This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing organisation within the renewable energy sector! They're offering a competitive salary depending on experience in the range of £30,000 up to £32,000 plus company benefits.
If you would like to apply for this Operations Technician role, then please send a copy of your CV to email@example.com or call Kyle Shinn on 02392 288 284 for more information.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.