Operations Technician - Renewable Energy
£32,000 - £34,000 + Benefits
We're currently seeking an Operations Technician / Plant Operator / Process Operator to be responsible for the operations & maintenance of a Renewable Energy process plant which is based in the Norfolk area. Our client is a leading company who focus on generating clean & efficient power from the process of anaerobic digestion.
Working on a shift pattern basis of 4 days on, 4 days off the main responsibilities for the Operations Technician include:
- Carrying out day to day operations of the process plant
- Using SCADA control systems to monitor the process
- Carrying out planned & reactive maintenance of the plant which will include working on pumps, conveyors, gearboxes, pipework etc.
- Feeding fuel into the process using mobile plant such as telehandlers
- Responding to machine and systems failures
- Ensuring adherence with health & safety at all times
- Other duties as required
Experience and Qualifications needed:
- Hold a relevant qualification in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering (such as an apprenticeship / City & Guilds / NVQ / HNC / HND etc.)
- Experience carrying out maintenance on process plant such as pumps & conveyors
- Knowledge of SCADA control systems is advantageous
- The ability to plan and prioritise workload
- A full UK Driving licence is essential
What's in it for me?
- This is an exciting opportunity to work for a growing organisation within the renewable energy sector.
- They're offering an hourly rate which amounts to £32,000 to £34,000 per annum plus company benefits.
How to apply:
Please call Kyle Shinn directly on 02392 288 284 for a confidential chat or email a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. Astute is also committed to the government's Disability Confident Employer initiative. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.