Operations Technician - CHP
Up to £35,000 plus benefits
Fixed Term Contract - 12 months
We're currently seeking an Operations Technician / Plant Operator to work on an industrial CHP plant which is based in the Macclesfield area. You will be responsible for the operations & first line maintenance of the CHP, steam boiler & utilities plant, along with the associated ancillary equipment. This will be working on a 12-month fixed term contract.
What you will be doing...
As an Operations Technician, you will be responsible for:
- Using the SCADA & BMS control systems to monitor the CHP & boiler plant.
- Carrying out routine plant checks & inspections, as well as performing planned preventative maintenance (PPM) tasks.
- Conducting fault finding & first line maintenance in response to any breakdowns, as well as escalating to the maintenance team as required.
- Ensuring adherence with health & safety requirements at all times.
- Other duties as required.
What you will need...
In order to be considered for this position, you will need:
- Proven experience in an Operations Technician / Plant Operator role.
- Experience in the operations & first line maintenance of CHP, steam boiler & utilities plant, along with the associated ancillary equipment.
- A relevant engineering qualification (apprenticeship / NVQ / City & Guilds etc.).
- Flexible around working as part of a shift pattern.
What is in it for you...
This successful candidate will receive:
- A competitive salary of up to £35,000
- 25 days annual leave + statutory bank holidays
- The option to join the company pension scheme
How do I apply?
To apply for this opportunity simply send a copy of your up to date CV and covering letter to email@example.com or alternatively you can call 02392 288 284 and speak to Kyle Shinn
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.