£32,000 - £34,000 + Benefits
Astute are seeking to recruit a Technician who has experience of operating and maintaining Anaerobic Digestion Plants. Our client is a leading company who focus on generating clean & efficient power from the process of anaerobic digestion. With the opportunity for an experienced Operations and Maintenance Technician in Cambridgeshire.
Working on a shift pattern basis of 4 days on, 4 days off the main responsibilities include:
- Carrying out day to day operations of the plant
- Using SCADA control systems to monitor general plant checks
- Carrying out reactive maintenance of the plant
- Feeding fuel
- Responding to machine and systems failures
- Carrying out planned and reactive maintenance of the plant
- Other duties as required
Experience and Qualifications needed
- HNC or Equivalent in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
- The ability to plan and prioritise work load
- Knowledge of SCADA control systems is advantageous
- Experience of working in a maintenance role would be preferred
- A full UK Driving licence is essential
What's in it for me?
This is an exciting opportunity to work within the renewable energy sector.
They're offering an hourly rate which amounts to £32,000 - £34,000 per annum plus company benefits.
How to apply
Please call Molly McDermott directly on 02393 910 034 for a confidential chat or email a copy of your CV to email@example.com
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.