Operations Manager - Industrial Services
Up to £45,000 + Car Allowance
Astute are working with a leading waste management business, who are currently looking for an Operations Manager to join their Industrial Services department based in Manchester.
The successful candidate will continue to drive Business Development and growth by identifying new clients as well as ensuring all operations are delivered and to the highest standard of Health and Safety.
Roles & Responsibilities
Reporting directly to the Contracts Manager, as Operations Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Manage and develop business performance. Including: profits, safety and service.
- Overseeing day to day operations of site
- Develop a portfolio of clients to grow the business in the Manchester Area
- Lead, manage and develop the team whilst communicating clear business objectives
- Prepare and deliver annual budget
- Other duties as required
Skills & Qualifications
We are looking for someone with the following:
- Excellent working knowledge of Industrial Services activities. Including, high pressure water jetting, tanker operations or similar
- A minimum of 2 years' experience within the industrial service industry or equivalent
- Computer literate with knowledge of all Microsoft packages
Salary & Package
What's on offer for this exciting role:
A salary of up to £45,000 plus car allowance and other company benefits are on offer to the candidate who is successful in securing this position.
If you are interested in this position, please send a CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or ring 02393 910034 and ask to speak to Molly McDermott who can tell you more.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.