O&M Technician - New Energy from Waste Power Station
Competitive Salary (inclusive of shift pay) + Benefits
Astute are working exclusively in the recruitment of 5 Operations and Maintenance Technicians (on a shift basis) to join a state-of-the-art Energy from Waste Power Station in Hull. You will be involved in the safe and efficient operation of the plant as well as carrying out maintenance activities which will be more advanced than first line maintenance.
Role & Responsibilities
As an O&M Technician you will be responsible for:
· Responsible for the safe and efficient operation of the plant including pumps, water treatment plant, motors, boiler plant etc
· Ensuring the plant is operating within its parameters whilst complying with strict HSE rules and regulations as well as company policies and procedures.
· Carrying out first line maintenance duties as well as general fault finding and PPM activities on site within any discipline deepening on your skills set (mechanical, electrical and C&I)
· Working within the Company Health & Safety, Environmental and Quality Systems
Knowledge, Skills and Experience...
We are looking for someone with the following:
· A relevant technical qualification such as an NVQ/ONC/HNC in an engineering discipline
· Experience in operations and/or maintenance in a heavy process environmental involving steam raising (ideally power generation)
· Senior Royal Navy Marine Engineers with significant Watch Keeping experience will also be considered
· Ideally an IOSH or NEBOSH qualification
· Excellent proven leadership skills
Package and benefits...
· A competitive salary
· Shift Pay
· Benefits including pension, holidays and more
· Opportunity to work at a brand-new plant
If you are interested in this opportunity and want to discuss further, please contact Megan McLeod on 02393 910033 or email a CV and cover letter to email@example.com
Astute Technical is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.