Operations and Maintenance Supervisor - Combined Heat & Power (CHP)
Competitive Salary + benefits
We are looking for an experienced Operations and Maintenance Supervisor (O+M Supervisor) to join one of our clients who are experts in sustainable energy infrastructure and work with local authorities to implement strategies for carbon reduction.
The O+M Supervisor will plan and carry out planned preventative maintenance (PPM), proactive maintenance and breakdown works ensuring quality of work is to high standards.
Roles & Responsibilities
As an Operations and Maintenance Supervisor, you will be responsible for:
- Overall responsibility for asset management of the company's district heating, power and chilled water generation, distribution and supply network apparatus
- Develop and implement PPM schedules through the effective deployment of staff and contract resources
- Responsible for the performance of the Engineering Services Team
- Assist with preparation of annual Operations Budgets in relation to the company's O+M Service Plan
- Ensure compliance with all relevant industry statutory instruments and safety procedures including electrical, gas combustion, PSSR, etc.
Skills & Qualifications
We are looking for someone with the following:
- Relevant Mechanical Engineering qualification such as City and Guilds/NVQ/HNC/HND etc
- Experience working with CHP Generation
- Experience working with PLC/SCADA systems
- Managerial/Supervisory experience of teams c.5 personnel
Salary & Package
What's on offer for this exciting role:
- Competitive salary
- Excellent benefits package
- Opportunity to work with a leading client within the sustainable energy sector
To apply for this position, please send a copy of your updated CV along with a cover letter to email@example.com or dial and ask to speak with Arjun Patel who can tell you more about this exciting opportunity.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.