Commercial Contracts Manager
£Negotiable plus bonus, etc.
Llandudno, North Wales
We are currently recruiting for a Commercial Contracts Manager, to join a leading organisation within the Offshore Wind Industry. Acting as the Contractor's Representative for the Service and Maintenance Agreement, this position is based in Llandudno, North Wales, with occasional travel to other sites around the UK/Europe.
As the Commercial Contracts Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Acting as Client Representative under a Service & Maintenance Agreement (SMA)
- Monitoring and management performance of windfarm against set KPIs, Downtime guarantees, etc.
- Identifying risks and assessing contractual disputes
- Mandatory reporting requirements for the contract
- Setting up and managing processes for data capture and forecasting revenue streams / costs
- Budget spend and analysis
- Managing of inventory holding
- Other duties as required
To be considered for this role, you should hold a relevant Degree (Finance, Economics, Math, etc), and have experience working with large scale financial / commercial modelling and planning. Due to the location of the role, you must be eligible to work in the UK / Europe, with a full UK driving licence.
The package on offer includes an attractive basic salary, plus great company benefits including bonus, pension, holidays, life insurance, etc.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please email a copy of your latest CV to email@example.com or call Kate Tyrrell on 02392 222 960 for a confidential chat.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.