O&M Account Manager - Solar
Up to £50,000 Dependent on experience, plus benefits
We are looking to recruit an experienced O&M Account Manager to manage operations & maintenance of Solar PV projects across multiple sites locally.
Due to dynamic growth, our Global Client, who specialises in Photovoltaic System and Wind Energy Technology are looking to expand their team. With an excellent reputation for employee engagement and satisfaction, they pride themselves on delivering a healthy work/life balance to their employees and offer a rewarding career path, led by a team of experienced Technicians.
As an O&M Account Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Taking ownership of a portfolio of ground mount solar plants, ensuring successful delivery of the contracted scope of services, whilst maintaining maximum performance and safe operation of the plant.
- Managing a small team of Project Managers and/or a small number of Junior Project Managers and ensuring all training, tools and systems are in place for the team. Acting as a mentor to the team and monitoring daily, monthly and annual progress to support them with fulfilling their own individual objectives.
- Use monitoring software to monitor assigned portfolio PV sites daily.
- Facilitate effective solutions to site and system issues in a timely and efficient manner, including management and communication on fault tickets as part of daily service levels, quality and compliance measures.
- Implement best health & safety practice, work with the SHEQ Manager to ensure all subcontractors and suppliers are compliant with the relevant legislation and review RAMS, raise work orders and arrange Site Inductions.
- Establish and maintain client relationships, subcontractors and third parties by delivering a high standard of quality service.
- Be involved with the tender process to win new business by providing technical and commercial input and explore opportunities for more business with existing clients.
- Other duties as required.
To be considered for this O&M Account Manager role, you must have:
- A University degree in a technical or environmental discipline would be highly advantageous.
- 3 years' proven experience in either managing O&M or as a Project Manager within Solar PV.
- Line management experience with strong leadership and communication skills.
- A Full UK Driving Licence is essential.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a Global leader in Onshore Wind Energy. Offering training and a rewarding career path. A competitive salary up to £50,000 depending on experience, plus benefits.
If you would like to apply for this O&M Account Manager role, please email a copy of your latest CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Kate Tyrrell on 02392 222960 .
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.