Multi Skilled Supervisor
Our client a leading nationwide integrated waste management business providing collection, treatment, recycling and technologically-driven energy generation services is looking for a Multi Skilled Supervisor to join one of its key recycling venues in North London to supervise and lead a team of maintenance technician to effectively and efficiently respond to all operational need.
Roles & Responsibilities
As a Multi Skilled Supervisor, you will be responsible for:
- Carry out maintenance, both preventative and breakdown, on all equipment on the site to reduce operational down time 7
- Take part in Root Cause Analysis activities (RCA) to identify the cause of failures and actions to prevent future failures increasing plant up time
- Communicate shift performance and activities through the shift report and handover process to effectively communicate issues to the management, engineering and production teams
- Maintain the workplace, tools and engineering facilities to prevent hazard and risks in the workplace and to promote effective engineering practices
Skills & Qualifications
We are looking for someone with the following:
- Previous experience working within a heavy plant environment
- Level 3 Mechanical/Electrical/Engineering qualification (Minimum)
- Knowledge of conveyors, balers, hydraulic and pneumatic
- Strong mechanical and electrical experience
- Strong supervisor experience
Salary & Package
What's on offer for this exciting role
- £41,500 Salary
- Company Benefits
- Ongoing training and progression opportunities
This is a shift position of 4 on 4 off which includes 2 days and 2 nights. Please only apply if this is suitable.
For a confidential discussion and further details please forward your CV to Sam McSheaffrey at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02392288217 .
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. Astute is also committed to the government's Disability Confident Employer initiative. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.