Multi Skilled Mobile Service Technician
Salary circa £32,500 + Van + Benefits
Our client is looking for a Multi Skilled Technician with electrical and mechanical maintenance experience to join their team. You will be responsible for carrying out planned and reactive maintenance across the M4 corridor in South Wales.
Roles & Responsibilities
As the Mobile Service Technician, you will be responsible for:
- You will carry out planned preventative maintenance (PPM) activities and be able to carry out fault diagnosis on a variety of electrical and mechanical installations.
- Carrying out fault finding and repair on boiler plant/site utilities across a wide range of industrial facilities.
- Managing your own time as the role is home based and covering multiple sites across South Wales
- Ensuring maintenance tasks are carried out within defined budgets
- Ensuring compliance with all health & safety & legal requirements
- Working as part of a call out rota
Skills & Qualifications
We are looking for someone with the following:
- City & Guilds / NVQ / ONC or equivalent in an engineering discipline, multi-skilled experience with an electrical bias.
- Operate, maintain and repair a range of equipment including steam boilers, pumps, motors etc
- Must hold a full UK drivers licence
- Knowledge of steam raising plant, variable speed drives, F-Gas or FM Services desired.
- 17th or 18th edition is desirable but not essential
Salary & Package
What's on offer for this exciting role:
- A salary up to £32,500
- Company van and Fuel Card
- Company pension, Holiday and other benefits
- Training and development
If you are interested in this position, please send a CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or ring 02392 288 214 and ask to speak to Becki who can tell you more.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.