Mobile Vehicle Technician
Circa £35,000 + Benefits
We are recruiting for an experience mobile technician to service and maintain vehicles for the Metropolitan Police Service. You will be joining a company offering high quality engineering services and to be given the chance to learn and develop your knowledge and career.
Roles & Responsibilities
Reporting directly to the Maintenance Manager, as the Mobile Technician you will be responsible for:
- Travelling to various sites around London including vehicle workshops and police stations
- Carry out maintenance, services and repairs in line with the vehicle manufactures instructions which include dissembling and reassembling components
- To use diagnostic equipment following test procedures which will include road tests to ensure vehicle safety and correct diagnosis.
- Liaise with suppliers and manufactures to order vehicle parts strictly for when they are needed.
- Completing paperwork.
Skills & Qualifications
We are looking for someone with the following:
- A minimum of 2 years' experience in a mobile technician role.
- A recognised qualification such as an NVQ Level 3 in Vehicle maintenance & repair or equivalent.
- To be happy to work a shift rota
- To achieve security clearance for this role.
Salary & Package
What's on offer for this exciting role:
- Learning and Development opportunities
- Competitive Salary
- Shift Rota
- Life assurance
- Shares scheme
If you are interested in this position, please send a CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or ring 02393 910 037 and ask to speak to Luke Bennett who can tell you more.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.