Mobile Electrical Maintenance Technician
Up to £36,000 + benefits
Our Client is one of the UK's leading Waste Management and Resource specialists and as such they are looking for a Mobile Electrical Maintenance Technician to cover sites in the South of England.
Working as a Mobile Electrical Technician you will be responsible for carrying out key planned, preventative and breakdown maintenance across waste water sites in the region.
Roles & Responsibilities:
As Mobile Electrical Maintenance Technician your duties will consist of (but not be limited to): -
- Take responsibility for planned and breakdown maintenance activities on a wide variety of heavy and light current electrical apparatus across the asset base, including rotating equipment, switchgear, control equipment, building services, PLC's etc.
- To report, diagnose and remedy plant defects, proposing modifications & improvements where appropriate
- Liaise and supervise Contractors, issue permits
- Liaise with site Maintenance and Operations departments
- On job training of apprentices where appropriate/applicable
Skills & Qualifications:
We are looking for an experienced Mobile Electrical Maintenance Technician with the following: -
- Experience working on instrumentation and control systems (e.g. PLC's SCADA)
- Experience of LV systems and have experience gained in a continuous process industry
- A full UK driving licence
- Must have PLC (programmable logic controller) knowledge and ability to train in computerised maintenance systems
- Ideally qualified to C&G 2391 and/or 17th Edition trained
Salary & Package:
What's on offer for this Mobile Electrical Maintenance Technician role: -
- Competitive salary depending on experience
- Company van
- 25 days holiday +BH's
- Other company benefits
- 40 Hours per week + requirement to be on call for out of hours call out on a 1 in 4 rota
If you are interested in applying for this position, please contact Ben Guppy on 02393 910038 or send a CV and Cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.