Up to £25,000
We are currently recruiting for a Mobile Chemist to join one of the industry leaders in hazardous and clinical waste management solutions across the UK. Working as a Mobile Chemist, you will be responsible for listing, identifying and collecting hazardous waste from customer sites across the Eastern Region. This will involve packing, segregating and transporting the hazardous waste materials in line with environmental and company policies and regulations.
Working as a Mobile Chemist, you will be responsible for:
- Identify, list and collect a wide variety of hazardous waste materials from customer sites across the Eastern region.
- Package and segregate waste streams as appropriate, transporting these safely and in-line with current environmental regulations and company policies.
- Carry out efficient waste collections on-site, ensuring that all waste transported is compliant.
- Work in the field and in the lab analysing, testing and verifying a wide variety of hazardous waste materials prior to transportation.
- Work on a wide variety of sites including Military, Pharmaceutical and Engineering facilities.
- Undertake area administration activity including Chemist Check sheets, process sheets, stock sheets etc.
This role requires extensive travel to customer sites day-to-day. Please only apply if you have a Full UK driving licence and are comfortable driving several hours to each customer.
To be considered for this position, candidates are expected to have an appropriate chemistry qualification to degree level as well as experience handling a diverse range of chemical compounds in a manual hands-on role.
Candidates must hold a Full UK driving licence and be comfortable driving a company van and must be able to obtain MOD security clearance.
This role would suit a recent graduate looking to further their career within the chemical sector and an interest in moving into the waste management industry.
What's on Offer
- Up to £25,000
- Opportunity to progress career in the Chemical and Waste Management industries.
- Full training and support
How to Apply
To apply, please call Sam McSheaffrey on 02392 228 217 or send a copy of your CV to email@example.com
Astute Technical is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.