Media Relationship Manager
Length of Contract - 12 month
£176.00 per day
Start date - ASAP
Location - Harwell, Didcot
We are currently recruiting for a Media Relationship Manager to support and manage a successful media campaign.
The key responsibilities of the Media Relationship Manager will include but not be limited to:
Qualifications, experience and skills
* Significant experience and success in media campaign management.
* Significant experience and success in managing reactive media.
* Significant experience of planning media relations activity, including collaborating effectively with stakeholder communications teams.
* Able to develop and deliver engaging, innovative and creative approaches to communicating complex ideas in a simple way.
* Able to communicate and influence with empathy at all levels.
* Outstanding writing and presentation skills.
* Good first degree or equivalent professional qualification.
* Desirable, experience and success across a range of communications disciplines, including social media.
*Desirable, chartered status membership of a relevant professional institute preferred.
* Desirable, knowledge of the political system and workings of Government at UK, regional and local level.
Duties and responsibilities
* With media colleagues, lead the development and implementation of the companies' media strategy.
* Develop and deliver media plans to raise positive awareness of GDF.
* Manage queries from media, and support out of hours function.
* Build and strengthen RWM's media function, including developing new processes, embedding new tools, and overseeing media forward planning.
* Develop and maintain strong functional links with the NDA's and BEIS's media teams to ensure consistency, synergy and efficiency.
* Develop and maintain strong internal relationships with colleagues to provide full visibility of organisational activity and share your expertise.
* Support the full range of communications activity across the team.
To find out more please call Adam on 02392 288286 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. Astute is also committed to the government's Disability Confident Employer initiative. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.