Rate - £219/day
Contract - 8 Months
I am recruiting for a mechanical supervisor who will understand and have a full working knowledge of mechanical, control systems on Trust plant and equipment.
- To carry out supervisory duties in support of the Estates Officer in the management of the maintenance team
- To fully understand the relationship of a craft persons work with his/her own work.
- To produce and input works dockets using the Planet Maintenance system.
- To raise and distribute work dockets as required for maintenance activities using the Planet Maintenance Management system.
- To prioritise work dockets and manage the workload using the Planet Maintenance Management system.
- To record work completed and time taken for each work docket on paper or on electronic devices (PDA). To carry and respond to electronic communication system (portable Radios) in line with the policy and procedure for said system.
- Typical equipment you will be required to maintain/repair will include but not limited to Air Handling plant, Chillers, Air compressors, Pumps sets, boiler plant both steam and gas, generator sets, Water distribution systems.
- Completion of plumbing apprenticeship and/or qualified to a minimum NVQ level 3 in plumbing maintenance/installation or equivalent.
- Experience working as a supervisor, preferably within healthcare environment.
To apply please contact Kyle Ward on 02393 911 227 or alternatively, send a copy of you CV to Kward@astutetechnical.co.uk
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.