Mechanical Service Engineer - District Heating
£30,000 + Benefits
We are currently recruiting for a Mechanical Service Engineer to work in the Greenwich and Central London area servicing Heat Interface Unit's (HIU). The role is offering excellent career development in for form of training and qualifications to maintain much larger site facilities such as industrial boilers and pumps etc.
The role covers a housing complex that features a Combined Heat and Power System with district heating functionality. The Heating Interface Units replace conventional boiler systems to provide heat to the customers own heating and hot water systems.
Roles & Responsibilities
Reporting directly to the Service Manager as a Mechanical Service Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- Servicing and maintaining the HIU's, conducting tasks such as replacing parts (filters), resetting systems and cleaning etc
- Commissioning of new HIU's
- Repair and maintain pipework, fixtures, fittings and replace metres
- Maintain an accurate record of work and defects through the asset management system.
- Providing a high level of customer service and representing the company well at all time.
Skills & Qualifications
We are looking for someone with the following:
- Apprentice qualified in plumbing / mechanical maintenance
- Prior experience working on Hydraulic Interface Units and associated systems.
- Ideally hold a Part P electrical qualification and an "Unvented Hot Water" Certificate
- Full UK Driving Licence as this role involves travel around Central London
Salary & Package
What's on offer for this exciting role:
- Competitive Salary around £30,000
- Full training provided
- Use of company van
If you are interested in this position, please send a CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com or ring 02392 288 214 and ask to speak to Becki Saunders who can tell you more.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.