Up to £32,000
Nights - Shift Pattern: 21.45 - 6.15
Our client is a global leader in waste management, and they are looking for a Mechanical Fitter to be a part of their MBT plant team. Working as a Mechanical Fitter you will be responsible for maintaining and repairing all MBT plant and equipment at their 400-acre facility in Cambridgeshire.
As a Mechanical Fitter, reporting to the Maintenance Manager, your responsibilities will include but not be limited too;
- To carry out any repair and preventive maintenance required on all types of plant and equipment
- To work in a cost-effective manner
- To maintain all machinery
- To ensure all documentation is completed and returned appropriately
- To maintain an up to date competency for effective vehicle repair.
- To ensure all tooling and equipment are compliant with current legislation and certification
- To adhere to all to all aspects of health and Safety including a full understanding of QA policies
Skills & Requirements
The ideal candidate must have:
- NVQ Level 2 or equivalent within Mechanical Engineering is desirable
- Experience within a Heavy Plant Mechanical Maintenance/Fitter position
- Full UK Driving license
Salary & Benefits
On offer for this role is the following:
- Competitive Salary and Benefits
- 24 days annual leave + statutory bank holidays
If you are interested in this position or would like an informal chat to learn more, please call Ellie on 02393 910 473 or email an up to date CV firstname.lastname@example.org
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.