Mechanical Fitter x12 - CHP Plant
Night Shift - £18 per hour + overtime x 12hours
We are recruiting for a team of Mechanical Fitters to work 4-5 x 12 hour night shifts during a busy outage period on a combined heat and power (CHP) plant in Beckton.
Reporting directly to the Project Manager, as Mechanical Fitter, you will be responsible for:
- Assisting with all Mechanical work undertaken during the Outage.
- Handling, assembling and Dismantling Plant Equipment.
- Completing remedial tasks including manual labour.
- Completing Install Pipework, Assisting with Leak and Integrity testing.
- Ensuring that safe working practices are followed.
Skills & Qualifications
We are looking for someone with the following:
- CCNSG Safety Passport.
- Hold a Mechanical Qualification of NVQ (to at least Level 3) B-Tec or equivalent.
- Heavy Industry/Power generation experience.
- Have a good understanding of Health and Safety working practices.
Salary & Package
What's on offer for this exciting role:
- Competitive Rates
- Over-time available x1.5%
- Accommodation NOT included due to the length of the role
If you are interested in this position, please send a CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or ring 02393 910 037 and ask to speak to Luke Bennett who can tell you more.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.