Up to £30,000
We are currently recruiting for a Mechanical Fitter to join a leading provider of Water engineering services and solutions across the South. Working as a Mechanical fitter, you will joined their small but established team based at their head office travelling out to client sites carrying out mechanical installations, repair and testing work on various water contracts. This will see you working in a hands-on site based role covering both clean and dirty water projects.
Working as the Mechanical Fitter, you will be responsible for…
- Preforming installations, repairs, testing and pre-planned maintenance across clean and dirty water projects.
- Assisting clients on-site with technical faults or refurbishment projects.
- Installing new systems when needed.
- Inspection and testing of mechanical systems
- Following set designs and manufacturers installation guides
- Completing risk assessments, activity reports and other documentation as required.
- Offering after sales technical support.
This is a field-based position requiring a flexible approach to work.
To be considered for this position candidates will be expected to have a background in performing mechanical maintenance / installation/ testing with experience working in the water industry or on water treatment plants.
Full training will be provided, however candidates are expected to be qualified in mechanical fitting to NVQ level 3 or equivalent and will hold a valid CSCS and EUSR card as well as confined space experience and training. Due to the nature of the role, a full UK driving license is essential.
What's on offer.
- Basic salary up to £30,000
- Competitive Package
How to apply
To apply, please call Gemma Nixon 02392 222 964 or send a copy of your CV to email@example.com
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.