We are seeking 10x Mechanical Fitters and/or Technicians to assist with an Outage/Shutdown of a Power Station on the Outskirts of London.
This Outage will start on 22nd October 2019 and is suspected to last around three Days.
Roles & Responsibilities
Reporting directly to the Project Manager, as Mechanical Fitter, you will be responsible for:
- Assisting with all Mechanical work undertaken during the Outage.
- Handling, assembling and Dismantling Plant Equipment.
- Completing remedial tasks including manual labour.
- Completing Install Pipework, Assisting with Leak and Integrity testing.
- Ensuring that safe working practices are followed.
Skills & Qualifications
We are looking for someone with the following:
- CCNSG Safety Passport is essential.
- MUST hold a Mechanical Qualification of NVQ (to at least Level 3) B-Tec or equivalent.
- MUST have Heavy Industry experience.
- Ideally have Power Station experience.
- MUST have a good understanding of Health and Safety working practices.
Rate & Contract Length
What's on offer for this exciting role:
- 12 Hour Days.
- Basic rate is £17 per hour and then overtime.
- This Outage/Shutdown is expected to be roughly three days.
- Overtime paid at 1.5x after 7.5 hours worked.
- Future work will be available.
If you are interested in this position, please send a CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or ring 02392 288 208 and ask to speak to Ashley who can tell you more.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.