Astute Technical Recruitment are looking for an established Mechanical Engineer to join a world leading international design, engineering and project management consultancy.
As Mechanical Design Engineer you will be based in Warrington and joining a national delivery team of designers across the UK.
As Mechanical Design Engineer you will be part of a team delivering design solutions across a wide variety of sectors including Aviation, Cities, Education, Energy and Transportation.
You will be required to be client facing, involved in the day to day management of projects adding value where appropriate.
In addition, you will be responsible for;
- Design and specification of all Mechanical Building Services systems - heating, cooling, ventilation, controls, etc.
- Carry out (& managing others), in the production of detailed calculations using industry standard digital tools inc. Excel, IES, Hevacomp, in-house developed tools, etc.
- Preparing technical specifications using NBS.
- Site surveys, inspections and monitor site works.
- Report & technical note writing.
- Preparing drawings for drafting by the CAD team a working understanding / use of Autodesk (& Revit).
- Managing the MEP team in project delivery within budget.
- Reviewing progress, inc. reporting any anomalies and changes of scope to the line manager.
As the ideal candidate you will be degree qualified in Building Services Engineering of related subjects. You will have a good knowledge and skills designing in a 3D environment, and a good range of digital tools inc: IES Thermal Modelling Package, Hevacomp, NBS and Microsoft. You will have experience working in a design consultant to contractor design environment. You will be able to work as an individual and part of a team.
If you are interested in discussing further, please send your CV to email@example.com or call Lauren on 02392222965 .
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.