Mechanical CAD Designer - Gasification & Pyrolysis
Competitive Salary & Benefits Package
I am seeking a Mechanical CAD Designer to represent a growing company within the Power & Defence industry. The successful Designer will be required to work predominantly in Bristol but may occasionally be required to visit various sites in the commutable area.
Ideally based in Bristol with a knowledge of AutoCAD and Solidworks.
Roles & Responsibilities
Reporting directly to the Senior Management, as a CAD Designer, you will be responsible for:
- Completing Site Surveys and Designs based around continuous improvement, modification.
- Producing General Assembly or Manufacturing Drawings.
- Completing Technical and Design Drawings to Support the Operations Team.
- Developing and Maintaining AutoCAD Library.
- Being able to operate Solidworks.
Skills & Qualifications
We are looking for someone with the following:
- A good understanding of Health and Safety Legislation.
- Ability to work as part of a team but also individually, under reasonable pressure.
- Should hold at least HNC in Mechanical Engineering, ideally the candidate will hold a Mechanical Engineering Degree.
- MUST hold a Full UK Driving Licence.
- MUST have experience working within a Mechanical Engineering Environment.
- Ideally have a level of Pipework Experience.
Salary & Package
What's on offer for this exciting role:
- Competitive salary & benefits package
- Prime position within a growing company
- Pipeline of multiple exciting projects across Defence and the Waste to Energy sector
If you are interested in this position, please send a CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or ring 02392 288 286 and ask to speak to Dan Grosvenor who can tell you more.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.