Up £45k Basic (DOE), 25 days Holiday, Bonus, Life Assurance, Pension, £8k relocation package offered if necessary
Astute Technical are supporting a flagship global leader with a exciting and rewarding opportunity for a Manufacturing Engineer. Our client are a global leader in the provision of hi tech filtration and purification solutions, supporting clients across verticals ranging from Food & Beverage, Aerospace, Energy and Biopharm.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Manufacturing Engineer to develop their career and join a employer that can offer a genuine career development path.
As Manufacturing Engineer with our client, you will be responsible for:-
- Analytical ability within a manufacturing environment
- Participate in Operational Excellence activities including Lean Manufacturing and Kaizen events
- Support production lines in vital areas of the business producing quality critical product
- Technical assessment of production, equipment and processes
To be considered for Manufacturing Engineer position, candidates must demonstrate:-
- HNC (or equivalent) qualified in Manufacturing, Electrical or Mechanical Engineering.
- Extensive experience and knowledge or working in a Manufacturing environment
- Able to use Lean and Six Sigma techniques to complete process improvements.
- Good analytical skills to help drive and measure improvements.
- Able to demonstrate a broad experience of manufacturing processes and equipment
As Manufacturing Engineer with our client, you will recieve :-
- Competitive Salary of £30k - £45k Basic
- Bonus Scheme/Pension
- Life Assurance
- Free On site car park
- Benefits scheme including Dental Insurance, Medical Plan, Cycle to work scheme
For more information, please contact Simon Cheung on 023 93 911 007 or please send your CV to email@example.com
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. Astute is also committed to the government's Disability Confident Employer initiative. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.