Chaplecross Nuclear Power Station - Dumfries
Contract - 12 months
£19.98 PAYE + 30 days holiday (including bank holidays) & Pension
We are currently recruiting a Maintenance Technician to join Chaplecross Nuclear Power station. This is a full time contract position within the Maintenance team focusing fault investigations and undertaking assigned tasks in compliance within Site Licence requirements, Statutory regulations, procedures & safety rules.
- Carries out core maintenance duties within his/her own level of demonstrated competence.
- Carries out operational tasks within scope and competence and to assist with fault investigations.
- Provides technical support to current and future project design and implementation.
- The post holder may be required to fulfil a role in the Site Emergency Scheme.
- As a customer-focused individual, the post holder will be expected to support delivery within his or her range of skills, knowledge, experience and competence.
- The post holder may be required to carry out identified roles as necessary.
- Complies with the Health, Safety, Security, Environmental and Quality policies, procedures, work instructions and risk assessments.
- Supports the continuous improvement of Health, Safety, Security, Environment and Quality on Site.
Appropriate technical qualification - City & Guilds, BTEC
Relevant experience in a technical area
Knowledge or RSA & IRR requirements
Experience within the nuclear industry
Experience of plant operations
SC level clearance
Please call Abbie Easton directly on 02393 910042 to discuss your suitability for the opportunity and its responsibilities & requirements in greater detail or contact me by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.