E&I Maintenance Supervisor - Gas Storage
Competitive Salary & Benefits Package
We are looking for an experienced Maintenance Supervisor, with a instrumentation and electrical bias, to support the Maintenance Manager with the running of the maintenance department at an established gas storage facility in Hampshire.
Roles & Responsibilities
Reporting directly to the Maintenance Manager, as the Maintenance Supervisor, you will be responsible for:
- Supervising a team of Technicians who are responsible for carrying out routine and non-routine maintenance tasks on various electrical and instrumentation equipment across the facility.
- Assisting the Technicians to make sure that the requirements of their job specifications are fulfilled and that they adopt safe working practices and procedures throughout the plant.
- Identifying areas for plant improvement and developing project work scopes and schedules.
- Assisting with reporting, planning, scheduling and implementing the normal day to day maintenance activities including shutdown/ turnaround and project related maintenance tasks.
- Updating and managing the plants Maintenance Management System (CMMS)
Skills & Qualifications
We are looking for someone with the following:
- Minimum of 4 years maintenance experience on instrumental and electrical equipment in a gas/oil industry or related heavy industry.
- NVQ level 3 instrument qualification or equivalent.
- To be able to work using your own initiative and take full responsibility when supervising or carrying out routine and non-routine maintenance tasks.
- Problem solving skills and to be able to work in pressured situations.
- To have knowledge using IT related computer programmes.
Salary & Package
What's on offer for this exciting role:
- Competitive Salary
- Private medical cover
- Excellent Pension
- Income protection
- Holiday allowance
If you are interested in this position, please send a CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com or ring 02393 910 037 and ask to speak to Luke Bennett who can tell you more.
Astute Technical is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.