Maintenance Manager - Power Generation
Competitive salary, plus great benefits package
Our client, a leading organisation working within the Power Generation & Green Energy sector, currently require a Maintenance Manager / Plant Manager / O&M Manager to join their team. This is a predominately office-based role, although occasional site travel will be required across their multiple power generation sites around the Hampshire region.
As a Maintenance Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Managing the operations & maintenance of the power generation plants & assets within your region.
- Managing & reporting on the financial performance of multiple sites, which will involve producing & managing budgets, financial forecasting, along with P&L responsibility.
- Optimising & reporting on plant performance through effective maintenance planning, which will involve producing & developing PPM schedules, as well as ensuring maintenance systems (CMMS) are kept up to date.
- Organising & planning for project & major maintenance works, ensuring they are delivery on time & to budget.
- Ensuring adherence with health & safety, issuing permits to works, developing safe systems of work etc.
- Managing spares to ensure the field teams can effectively conduct maintenance works.
- Other duties as required.
In order to be considered for this position, you will need to have proven experience in a similar Maintenance Manager role responsible for the operations & maintenance of power generation sites. You should also be a qualified engineer (mechanical or electrical) with experience working on reciprocating engines, so a background within power generation, landfill gas generation, CHP, marine or similar sectors is highly desirable.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a leading organisation with the Power Generation & Green Energy sector in a management level role! They're offering a competitive basic salary, plus an excellent benefits package which includes a bonus, company car, private medical, 25 days holiday plus bank holiday, as well as a company pension scheme.
You will be predominantly based at their offices in the Winchester area, working on a 40-hour week Monday to Friday, although travel to sites in the region will be required so you will need to hold a full & valid driving licence.
If you would like to apply for this Maintenance Manager role, then please send a copy of your up to date CV to email@example.com or call Kyle Shinn on 02392 288 284 for more information.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.