Our Client is one of the UK's leading provider of Environmental solutions, offering a full range of Waste and Energy Recovery services through a vast and growing network of Plants and Facilities across the country. As such they are looking for a Maintenance Manager to join one of their established plants in the Sheffield area.
As a Maintenance Manager, your responsibilities will include but not be limited too;
- To ensure the safe and effective delivery of the site maintenance strategy across both process plants
- To oversee a team of 4 maintenance staff
- To ensure all Planned Maintenance inspections are completed in a safe and cost-effective manner
- To manage and maintain PPM systems and budget control
- To ensure production down time is minimised making sure tools, parts and materials are available
- To plan and deliver multiyear maintenance plans as well as capital expenditure projects.
- To ensure continuous improvement and Root Cause Analysis studies.
- To effectively manage and participate in the maintenance call out schedule
Skills & Requirements
The ideal candidate must have:
- NVQ Level 3 or equivalent within Engineering
- Proven management experience
- Previous experience working within a process, production or manufacturing environment
- An understanding of Lean concepts and how they fit within a production and maintenance environment
- Computer literate with the ability to analyse data and create detailed reports
Salary & Benefits
On offer for this role is the following:
- Competitive Salary and Benefits
If you are interested in this position or would like an informal chat to learn more, please call Ellie on 02393 910 473 or email an up to date CV firstname.lastname@example.org
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.