Critical Facilities Maintenance Engineer - Data Centre
Competitive Salary + Benefits
We're currently recruiting a Facilities Maintenance Engineer to join the maintenance department of an established data centre services business. Our client currently operates 5 data centres across the South East of England that provide critical data services to many large household brands. This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing business.
Roles & Responsibilities
Reporting directly to the Facilities Manager, as the Maintenance Engineer you will be responsible for:
- Conducting planned and reactive maintenance, statutory compliance tasks and engineering works on critical plant including High Voltage and Low Voltage electrical systems such as: transformers, generators, switch gear, UPS Systems, STS Units, PDY units, cooling systems air handing units, cooling towers, heat exchangers, compressors and other facilities maintenance equipment
- Monitor the Building Management Systems (BMS), effectively responding to issues and alarms.
- Liaising with and setting to work 3rd party contractors.
- Populating information into the maintenance management system with a high degree of accuracy.
- Manage and work within safe systems of work, issuing work permits and reviewing method statements and risk assessments
Skills & Qualifications
We are looking for someone with the following:
- 4+ years' experience within building services/ facilities management (critical environment would be preferred)
- Strong knowledge of electrical, mechanical and cooling systems.
- Qualified to a level 3 qualification in: Electrical, Mechanical or Building Services
- Ideally hold an Authorised Person / AP15 status
- 17th or 18th Edition Certificate
- Able to pass full security checks to BS7858:2012
Salary & Package
What's on offer for this exciting role:
- Competitive Salary
- 33 days Holiday
If you are interested in this position, please send a CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com or ring 02393 910 037 and ask to speak to Luke Bennett who can tell you more.
Astute Technical is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.