Up to £16,500 - Part Time
We are currently recruiting for a Maintenance Engineer to join one of the industry leaders in specialist waste management and water treatment in the UK. Working as a Maintenance Engineer, you will be responsible for servicing, maintaining and repairing water purification systems at a key Water Re-use facility based in Dover.
Reporting to the Maintenance Manager, you will be responsible for…
- The maintenance, service and repair of various specialist water treatment and process water equipment.
- Carrying out planned maintenance tasks as well as reactive response to breakdowns when needed.
- Working to site maintenance schedules and plans.
- Installation, removal and repair of water tanks, pumps and various filtration systems.
- Performing out of hours and breakdown cover when required.
- Assisting with technical faults and supporting other site maintenance engineers.
- Completing risk assessments, activity reports and other documentation as required.
- Offering after sales technical support.
This is a part time role covering 20 hours per week on-site.
To be considered for this position candidates will be expected to have a background in performing maintenance/service work on process water equipment with demonstrable mechanical and electrical experience.
Candidates must hold a NVQ Level 3 Engineering qualification or equivalent and full training will be provided to get you up to speed on the equipment and technologies you will be working with.
What's on offer
- Basic salary up to £16,500
- Overtime & Call out
- Competitive Package
How to Apply
For a confidential discussion and further details please forward your CV to Gemma Nixon at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02392 222 964 .
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. Astute is also committed to the government's Disability Confident Employer initiative. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.