Up to £32,000 + Company Van
We are currently looking for a Maintenance Engineer to join one of the leading suppliers of specialist Waste Management and Industrial Cleansing solutions, offering both hazardous and non-hazardous waste services. Working as the Maintenance Engineer, you will be responsible for travelling to various customer sites throughout the UK carrying out routine and reactive maintenance on general waste and hazardous waste facilities.
About the Role
Working as a Maintenance Engineer, you will be responsible for…
- Carrying out planned, preventative and reactive maintenance, delivering a good maintenance and repair service to customers.
- Diagnose mechanical and electrical faults effectively.
- Provide installation and refurbishment service of pump stations, treatment plants and interceptors.
- Oversee and support any refurbishment plants, solving problems on-site efficiently.
- Maintain and update maintenance reports and work in line with company policies and H&S regulations.
- Ensure work is carried out in line with customer SLA agreements.
- Travel across various customer sites with a flexible attitude to work.
Due to the nature of this role, candidates must hold a full UK driving licence and have a flexible attitude to work.
To be considered for this position, candidates must hold a relevant Engineering qualification in either Mechanical or Electrical Engineering and have demonstrable experience carrying out maintenance tasks across a heavy industrial environment.
It would be beneficial for the candidates to have worked in an industry such as Waste Management, Recycling, Water & Wastewater Treatment, Aggregates, FMCG or Industrial Processing.
Due to the nature of this role, candidates must hold a Full UK Driving Licence and have a flexible attitude to travelling.
What's on Offer
- Basic Salary up to £32,000
- Company Van
- Competitive Package
How to Apply
To apply for this position or for further information please forward your CV to Gemma Nixon at email@example.com or call 02392 222 964.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. Astute is also committed to the government's Disability Confident Employer initiative. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.