Bognor Regis, West Sussex
Astute Technical are currently recruiting for a Maintenance Engineer to a market leader within the Food Production and Manufacturing industry. This is a great opportunity for an experienced Maintenance Engineer to work for an established global provider within the food industry.
This role is a shift-based position, with a pattern offering great work-life balance to its employees. This role requires a confident and capable engineer, experience in fault finding and preventative maintenance on FMCG equipment, within a fast-paced environment.
As a Maintenance Engineer, your duties will include:
- Maintain the equipment regularly through planned preventative maintenance
- Maximise equipment uptime and availability
- Maintain and update any used or requested spares within the stores
- Ensure all work is correctly logged via the company CMMS system
To be considered for the Maintenance Engineer role, it would be desirable to have:
- Level 3 qualification in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering
- Food or FMCG background
- Experience working with Electrical and/or Mechanical Engineering
As a Maintenance Engineer, you will receive:
- Enrolment to the company pension scheme
- Discounted leisure membership
- Access to approved training centre for Highfield qualifications
- Development opportunities
- Cycle to work scheme
Applying for this exciting opportunity could not be easier, simply email your up to date CV and covering letter to Natasha Elliott on firstname.lastname@example.org or 02393 910 043
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.