M&E Site Manager - Data Centres
Rate - £300 per day (Limited company)
Length of Contract - 6 months
Start Date - As soon as possible
Location - Welwyn Garden City
We are currently recruiting for an M&E site Manager for data centre project based in Welwyn Garden City on a 6-month contract.
The successful candidate will have previously worked on M&E projects and will have experience on new build projects for data centres or pharmaceutical facilities.
- Overall site management and representation of our Client onsite liaising with customers, suppliers and relevant authorities
- Ensuring work is completed safely, on time, within budget and to the required quality by effectively organising and managing site activities
- Conducting Toolbox Talks, performing site inductions and maintaining updated records
- Responsible for site Health & Safety and ensuring the correct procedures are put in place and adhered to by all site personnel
- Monitoring reportable accidents and ensuring correct paperwork is submitted to the appropriate personnel
- Identifying the needs for Risk Assessments / Safe Systems of Work and implementing these across the site
- Ensuring site records are maintained including Site Manager reports, weekly labour reports, Health & Safety records and daily diary records
- Managing subcontractors and direct labour, ensuring they understand their roles and responsibilities and providing guidance and training as required
Relevant candidates will have worked on new build data centres or pharmaceutical facilities and you'll have site management experience on M&E projects.
If you are interested in this role then please contact Ben Johns on +442393910041 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.