£12.57ph + Shift Allowances
Astute Technical Recruitment are currently recruiting for an experienced LGV/HGV Technician to join a leading nationwide integrated waste management business providing collection, treatment, recycling, and technologically driven energy generation services. This role would be perfect for someone who has had experience in maintaining a fleet of waste collection LGV/HGV vehicles.
As an LGV Technician you will be responsible for but not limited to:
- Carry out any general maintenance or repair works to waste collection vehicles to meet legislations and DVSA standards
- Complete all documentation to ensure compliance with company standards and legal requirements
- Fault finding and repair of hydraulic, electrical, and pneumatic systems
- Maintaining a high level of housekeeping across the workshop
Skills & Qualifications…
We are looking for someone with the following:
- Level 3 HGV Qualification or equivalent
- A UK full driving licence
- Experienced in hydraulic and electrical systems
- Qualified to a technician level
- Experience within the waste industry is desirable
Salary & Package…
What's on offer for this exciting role:
- £12.57 per hour + shift premiums
- Available over time at an enhanced rate
- Training and progression opportunities
- Generous benefits package including discounts
How to Apply
For a confidential discussion and further details please forward your CV to Sam McSheaffrey at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02392288217.
For a confidential discussion and further details please forward your CV to Sam McSheaffrey at email@example.com or call 02392288217 .
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. Astute is also committed to the government's Disability Confident Employer initiative. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.