Lettings Team Leader (Local Authority)
Rate - £27 - £30 Per Hour (Dependant on Experience)
Contract - 3 Months
The Lettings Team Leader will oversee and manage the full lettings process for a mixed tenure rented housing stock, together with operational coordination of the mutual exchange process. The aim of the Lettings Team Leader will be to maximise the number of occupied units at any time and therefore minimise the overall loss to the Council due to voids. This will be achieved through oversight of the void works, allocation and sign-up process. As a Lettings Team Leader you will need to lead and inspire an efficient and motivated team.
Key responsibilities will include:
· Monitor and analyse void loss issues and prepare reports for service managers and heads of service.
· Manage the customer experience for the end to end lettings process from notification of termination to the successful sign up and induction of a new tenant.
· Work closely with a number of service areas including property services, housing allocations and regeneration, ensuring that all stakeholders are up to date and working effectively to meet service levels.
· Provide all management information reporting and produce analytical reports and forecasting for the service area.
· Optimise the end to end lettings process with a commercial consciousness to ensure efficiency in the service and the best outcome possible for customers.
· Oversee the end to end coordination of the mutual exchange process, ensure operational and statutory compliance.
· Actively look for ways to improve service efficiency and develop a continuous improvement approach in service delivery. Strive to 'do more for less' in order to meet future financial challenges.
- Knowledge of the commercial housing sector, particularly how it relates to voids turnaround and lettings.
- Experience in social housing or a related field, including experience of staff management.
- Experience of working in a cross-departmental customer service environment, ideally within local government or housing sectors.
- Experience of effectively managing a team in a busy and constantly changing environment.
To apply please contact Kyle Ward on 02393 911 227 or alternatively, send a copy of you CV to Kward@astutetechnical.co.uk
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. Astute is also committed to the government's Disability Confident Employer initiative. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.