£20,000 + commission
Start date: ASAP
We are currently working with a thriving, independently owned Sales and Lettings Agency. We are looking for a Lettings Manager to join their busy lettings team in Bognor Regis. The right candidate will already have experience working within the residential lettings industry, ideally within a Property Manager, Lettings Manager or Account Manager role.
Role & Responsibilities
As a Lettings Manager you will oversee the company's full lettings portfolio. This a challenging and varied position, in which you will work both in a front-end sales-based capacity and as well as fulfilling maintenance and account duties. You will hold overall responsibility for the lettings department.
You will be responsible for:
- Generating new business leads: ring outs, creating viewings, booking and attending market appraisals and listing new properties.
- Handling the tenant application process and managing landlord contact and expectations. You will be building lasting relationships and trust with our clients and delivering outstanding service to them.
- Dealing with incoming maintenance calls and tenant queries.
- Carrying out property inspections.
- You will be conducting viewings and must have a full driving licence and access to a suitable car.
- Handling the accounts process (rent run and sign off) in absence of the Lettings Clerk.
- Managing canvassing campaigns and leaflet drops.
- Achieving company growth targets and goals.
Note: This is not an extensive list, the role is both full and varied, and is by nature demanding of its staff. The rewards can be substantial, both in terms of remuneration for success and the personal achievements and recognition that comes from achieving what you set out to do.
Skills & Qualifications
- You must have a full UK driving licence.
- You must have use of your own vehicle.
- You must be educated to at least GCSE C or above in 5 or more subjects including Maths and English.
- You must be very IT capable - you will be using a bespoke IT system (Jupix).
- Experience in residential lettings is a must, ideally in a Lettings Manager, property Manager or Accounts manager role.
- ALRA / PropertyMark qualifications are desirable.
- You will be a people person, thriving on helping others and delivering outstanding service to our clients.
What's on Offer
- Basic salary £20,000 - £25,000 depending on level of experience.
- Performance based commission.
- Mileage claim / car allowance and cash sales incentives.
- Full sales and systems training.
Estimated on target earnings (OTE)
- £23,000 - £27,000 pa.
If you are interested in this role, please contact Kelly Clarke on 02393910035 or email your covering letter and CV to email@example.com.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.